- Read & prepare for your Book Talk (check sign-up sheet in classroom if you forgot when you're scheduled to present!)
- Kindness Challenge due 12/20
- Vocabulary Choice Responses due 12/16
- "Dickens' London" Jigsaw (worksheet & article)
- Form a group with people who read different sections of the text than you.
- (Groups should have a 1, 2, and 3)
- Share your four-point summary about your section.
- Write down the information you learn about other sections!
- Discuss: Use this time to fill in any gaps on your worksheet.
- What did you learn about 19th century London?
- What were the most important points from the article?
- What do you think life was like during at the time?
- Finish Worksheet
- Based on what you have learned, what do you think life in London was like during Charles Dickens’s life?
- Write your answer in 5-8 complete sentences on the bottom of your worksheet. Then turn it in!
Daily Agenda Slideshow