- share my unit project
- reflect on the unit as a whole
Homework: Turn in your readers' workshop book(s) by Wednesday
- Journal about one (or more) of the following topics for 10 minutes:
Try using concrete sensory details in your writing! Those are thing you see, hear, feel...
- What do you like most/least about Fall?
- What is the best memory you have?
- What is your most treasured belonging?
- What's your favorite kind of weather?
- What kind(s) of music do you like?
- Write a story about anything!
- Write about anything on your mind.
- Unit Project Share
- Share your project with the people at your table group
- Be sure to tell them
- which book you read
- how the Elements of Literature (theme, character traits, plot/conflict) are represented in your project
- Get out the green packet that outlines the project options.
- Answer the self-reflection questions on the bottom of the second page.
- Then, use the rubric on the third page to score yourself.
- Answer these questions on the back of the rubric:
- Why did you answer the self-reflection questions the way that you did?
- Why did you score yourself the way you did on the rubric?
- Done early? Read, write, or work on other classwork!
Daily Agenda Slideshow