- create a symbol to represent myself
- and choose parts for the play
- Finish "Dickens' London" Worksheet if you don't finish in class
- Read & prepare for Book Talk (see sign-up sheet in classroom if you forgot when you're scheduled to present)
- Kindness Challenge (16 Acts of Kindness due 12/20)
- Vocabulary Choice Responses (12 due with packets on Monday 12/16)
- Book Talks
- What might be some expectations for book talks?
- How should we (the audience) behave when someone is presenting?
- Symbolism Notes
- Color in and complete the notes as we talk about symbols
- A symbol is something tangible (physical) that represents something intangible
- In other words... A symbol is something physical that can represent an abstract idea
- Glue this page into your notebook and create a symbol to represent you!
- Everybody will read at least one part. List the four parts you would most like to play.
- If you were gone today, you will be assigned a part!
- Work Time
Daily Agenda Slideshow