- review my vocabulary words
- use motifs to determine the theme of a text
- Study for the Vocabulary Quiz on Wednesday
- These are the 10 words from your graphic organizer
- You'll need to be able to define the words and use them in sentences.
- Keep bringing your Readers' Workshop book to class! You should be finished with it by Thursday.
- Vocabulary Review
- You may study with a partner or on your own
- If you're not done filling out your graphic organizer, finish that before studying!
- Motifs & Themes
- Motifs in Readers' Workshop handout
- Answer the following questions in your notebook:
- What motifs are on the list for your book that you hadn't thought of?
- Which one seems to be the most important to the story?
- What message might the author be trying to convey through that motif? OR, what do you learn about this topic by reading the book?
- Then use your time to continue reading your Readers' Workshop book.
Daily Agenda Slideshow