Homework: 5-word vocabulary check on Wednesday. (Instructions; graphic organizer)
- Journal for 10 minutes about one (or more) of the following prompts:
- What is the conflict in your Readers' Workshop book? If you were the main character, how would you solve the problem?
- What is your favorite food? What do you like about it?
- What is your ideal pet? Why?
- Write about anything on your mind.
- Go over Elements of Literature test
- Find the version of the test you took
- Review missed questions with your table group. Determine what the correct answer is and why.
- We'll go over lingering questions as a whole class.
- Retake opportunities: If you want to retake the test, you can! I'm available before/after school and during Charger Time. See me to schedule a retake!
- Readers' Workshop
- Keep reading your Readers' Workshop book!
- Continue working on your character web, if you need more time!
Daily Agenda Slideshow