- 5-word vocabulary check (graphic organizer & instructions) on Wednesday, 10/9
- Keep bringing your readers' workshop book to class!
- Read the poem "Wild Boy of the Road"
- How does the boy act?
- What does he say?
- What do others say about him?
- How can we represent information visually?
- Character web
- Draw pictures that represent each part of the character
- Draw a picture of the character with descriptive words surrounding the character
- Make a chart...
- Discuss with your group: What is a theme of the poem?
- Then, individually, choose a theme and create a visual representation of that theme in your notebook. (See list above for ideas!)
- When finished, read your readers' workshop book!
Daily Agenda Slideshow