- Unit Overview
- Read through the objectives with your table parnter(s)
- Take note of important dates
- What do you notice?
- Book Pass
- Goal: Explore all book options to find at least three that you may be interested in reading.
- We will pass books around the room and you will have two minutes to explore each book.
- This is independent time to figure out which books you most want to read before we assign books tomorrow.
- While you investigate:
- Check the front and back covers
- Read the summary on the back or on the book jacket
- Skim the first 1-3 pages
- Check the number of pages, if there are pictures, etc.
Daily Agenda Slideshow