- Final story draft typed and printed due Friday
- Study for the Grammar Quiz on Wednesday, November 27
- Have your draft out on your desk!
- Visual Dictionary: Draw pictures to represent revison, peer review, editing, and drafting/drafts
- Peer Review
- Pass your draft to the person sitting clockwise from you
- Read through your classmate’s draft
- Write down strengths on one side of the table and ways to make the writing stronger on the right
- Peer Review: What to look for
- What do you like about the story?
- What do you wish there was more of?
- Moments that would benefit from more IADDs
- What moments are confusing?
- Rotate & Repeat
- Write your feedback in the table if it fits, or on the back of the page
- Read through the feedback you were given
- Start making changes!
- Remember, revision is changing the content of your writing, or the ideas
Daily Agenda Slideshow