- analyze how story elements interact by citing evidence, making inferences, and summarizing
- develop my thinking in visible ways
Homework: Bring your readers' workshop book to class!
- Daily Journal: Write for 10 minutes about one (or more) of the following topics.
- If you could travel to Mars, would you? What do you think the trip be like?
- If you were given $1,000,000, what is the first thing you would buy?
- Who is the nicest person you know?
- Write about anything that is on your mind.
- Read the story The Junkyard Wonders as a class
- Then make a character web for one of the characters
- A character web is one way to respond to a text
- Here are our character webs from class!
Daily Agenda Slideshow