- Scope quiz if you did not finish yesterday in class (article here!)
- Continue practicing your presentation (presentations tomorrow and Friday in class!)
Presentation Rehearsal Agenda:
- If you have your Sway submitted: You and your partner will share a computer and take turns discussing what you want the other person to be in charge of for peer tech support (where you want them to scroll when). (10 min. per person)
- If you do not have your Sway submitted: Brainstorm notes for your presentation. You will be in charge of creating a Sway in your own time or sharing about your topic without a Sway.
Expectations for Work Time:
- Work only with your tech support partner
- If you have not submitted your Sway, you will rehearse your partner’s presentation, then work independently on your own
- Respect your peers’ work time!
*Off task behavior will result in a loss of computer and rehearsal privileges*
- Sit with your partner
- Determine who will log in and rehearse first
- Take 10 minutes per person to discuss tech support (where to scroll when)
- Practice presenting at least once
- Then switch!
Daily Agenda Slideshow