Objectives: Today I will
- Study for Vocabulary quiz tomorrow
- Read your book and complete 12 Notice & Note boxes - due Wednesday 1/29
- As a class we'll read the practice passages
- Then, discuss the questions listed beneath the passages with your table partner(s)
- Be prepared to share with the class!
- Vocabulary Practice - Definitions:
- Option 1: Quiz a partner on their vocabulary words
- Option 2: Individually study your vocabulary words
- Can you identify words given just their definition?
- Can you define your words?
- Vocabulary Practice - Sentences
- Get out your notebook or a sheet of paper.
- Practice writing new sentences using each of your vocabulary words.
- Challenge: Write a cohesive story using all 10 of your vocabulary words!