- 3 Vocabulary Words by Friday
- Read your book! (Be finished by 1/24)
- Like our last readers' workshop, you will be keeping track of your own vocabulary words.
- Your goal should be to find one NEW word every day.
- On your Graphic Organizer include:
- The word
- The page number of your book where the word is used
- The definition
- A picture
- At least 1-2 synonyms (words that mean the same thing)
- The example sentence from your book that uses the word
- If you're struggling to find words on your own, use the vocabulary list that goes along with your book to help you.
- Assigning Books
Daily Agenda Slideshow