- Work on your draft!
- (Optional) Vocabulary quiz corrections due Friday
- Warm Up: Open your Writers' Workshop packet to the visual dictionary and draw pictures to represent Story Arc and Storyboard
- Need a reminder about what these are? Check your packet for the Plotting Your Story page!
- Day Seven - Descriptive Writing
- Whole class read: What are IADDs?
- Complete the action and description sections on your own or with a partner
- Independently read the rubric
- Underline keywords that show the difference between earning a 3 and a 4
- Start/continue drafting your realistic fiction story
- Your final story will need to be typed, but you may start drafting in your notebook if that's what you prefer!
- If you use a laptop, don't forget to plug it in!
Daily Agenda Slideshow