- Vocabulary check (all 10 words - instructions, graphic organizer)
- Keep bringing Readers' Workshop book to class
Want to retake the Elements of Literature test? See me to schedule!
- Readers' Workshop Schedule
- Vocabulary dates are listed
- Finish reading book by Thurs. 10/24
- Plan accordingly! How many pages do you have left? Divide that number by the number of days we have left, 16, to determine about how many pages you need to read per day to stay on track.
- Character Traits half sheet
- Use this sheet to brainstorm character traits
- Feel free to add more to the lines on the side of the page
- Glue this into your notebook!
- Characterization Notes
- Characterization Stations
- Choose two traits you would use to describe yourself
- For each trait, come up with an example that proves you have that trait
- Which STEAL tool did you use? Is the example something you say? Something you think? Circle the letter for the tool you used.
- Extra Time? Start Reading!
- Get out your Readers' Workshop book and read!
Daily Agenda Slideshow